Thursday, January 13, 2011

This little thing called Holiday

The problem with long holiday is that we rarely realized that it had already started in the beginning of it; dropped dead bored in the middle of it; and begged mercifully for an extension at the end of it.

“What is it with you people?” asked Holiday frustrated. “Don’t I look tempting enough for you to be savored and enjoyed unconditionally?”

Time came in, answering Holiday’s frustration. “Nahh, you’ll get used to it. It’s just this little thing with human. They took us for granted sometimes.” Happiness moved lazily beside Time,” Yeah. That happened with me too. It’s said to be part of their journey to learn, to be appreciative.”

Holiday shrugged,” Oh well, there’ll be more holiday to come. At least they cry over me at the end of the each holiday. That means they love me, right?”

RIGHT! So…right!

*Note from mellyberry:
This is what happens when my brain is still in holiday mode and my schedule has (already) force me to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment